- Solid v-necks. You could never go wrong when you pair white pants with a plain colored shirt, whether it is blue, red, green, or black (although this may be ill-advised for the summer). They complement each other – allowing themselves to pop out, without having to overwhelm the other. Solid colored shirts are quite easy to come by so you do not have to worry about where to get it.
- Khaki or Denim jackets. This would be a perfect accent to white jeans when you are out at night or looking to shield your outfit from a light drizzle. They are meant for casual excursions or for that beach house party scene. Just be careful about getting a busy design – too many pockets, buttons or patches – because that may just rob your pants of its impact.
- Collared long-sleeve shirts with stripes. If you want to look a little bit more esteemed, you could wear this top with white pants and look more like a preppy. Not a lot of men are able to pull this off. So be proud if you look good in it.
- Solid fitted polo-shirt. Alternatively, you could wear a buttoned down shirt that has a semi-fit design to look a little bit more formal. The color choices will depend on whether or not you are going out during the day or night. A good transition color would be blue and green. Stick to this if you plan to be partying 24 hours this summer.
- Black or White dress jacket. This would be more ideal to use when you are going to a swankier event wearing white jeans for men. Aside from enabling you to match specific “upscale” requirements during yacht soirees, you should add a little class to the laid back look white pants usually provide.
- Bright and bold prints. If you are feeling a funky or have a more flamboyant personality, you could choose to wear neon colored t-shirts or printed raincoats over your white jeans just to live out the summer spirit in your outfits. But as a general rule when it comes to fashion, always wear your age. It will look inappropriate and dowdy if you played out your style in the same way high school students do when you are close to 40 years old.