- Sneakers were earlier called ‘plimsoles’ and they first appeared in 1800s. These rubber-soled shoes were called ‘sneakers’ as their sole do not used to make noise when someone walks around while wearing these shoes.
- These shoes come in different sizes. Special designs are crafted for people with flat feet or high arch. So, one can choose a particular model as per his requirements and enjoy the comfort while moving across smoothly.
- Sneakers are designed for different sports, keeping in mind the specific requirements of the athletes. They look almost same on the outside, but the inner construction varies as per the sport or physical activity for which they are intended. Walking shoes are completely different from other athletic sneakers. Cross trainers and other style of sneakers have a lot of differences in their make. So before choosing any shoes for you ensure that the particular model is designed for your kind of sport. Choose the perfect shoe designed to solve your purpose.
- The right kind of shoe would help you avoid injuries while you practice your favorite game. So if you are an athlete and looking for a perfect pair of sneakers meant for your type of sport, choose the right one for you. Know what you want to do with your shoes-walk, run, or play tennis to select the appropriate pair for yourself. Consider your foot type before purchasing the perfect pair, as these shoes come in various styles to suit the needs of the almost everyone. Select a pair considering your arch type to prevent your feet from rolling inward or outward.
- Take proper care to make your shoes last longer. Clean them regularly and if they get wet, let them dry thoroughly from inside and outside. They are easy to wash and can last longer, if kept properly.
- Replace your shoes when needed to be in your best shape always and to avoid foot pain and other potential injuries.