- Designs – Whether you choose to go with simple graphics or a printed photograph of each person, you will want to make sure your t-shirt stands out from the rest of the crowd. Once you have chosen a base colour, for example white or black, you can decide what colour you want the writing to be and indeed what size and font you think will look best. Consulting professionals for advice will ensure you do a great job.
- Collaboration – The one thing to be sure of is that you and all your crew are agreed on what colours and themes you are going to go for with your creations. For example it is no use finding out that one of your buddies can’t wear blue as it’s his unlucky colour after you’ve gone with the decision for blue t-shirts. Make sure you have a get together first to discuss your ideas, in any case it’s a good excuse to have a few pints together!
- Price – Depending on how design rich your t-shirt is, you can get your garment for a very reasonable price. Some websites even offer a design your own top system, where, you can upload mug shots for example. This tends to be more expensive and so you will have to be prepared to part with more cash. Also take into account whether or not you will be paying for everyone’s t-shirt or if you will provide everyone with a link to pay for their own.
- Time – If you are time poor, you can go to websites who look after all the design part for you and at the touch of a few buttons your t-shirts can be on their way to you. If you are lucky enough to have plenty of free time, you could even look into creating your own t-shirts by getting supplies from local art shops and textile crafts websites. Although most grooms to be prefer to leave all of this to the professionals.
- Enjoy – Remember to have fun with your designs. It is a celebratory occasion and there is no reason why this cannot extend into your t-shirt creations. You can be as creative as you like and don’t forget to get ideas from other stag party goers. The street is the best place to look for inspirations that’s how a lot of fashion designers work these days!