- Nike Zoom Air: The responsive, low-profile cushioning technology that comes in this shoe enhances the comfort and stability. The Air Zoom features a full-length chassis system that makes the shoes quite light-weight, hence promoting underfoot support. The upper part of the shoe is made of lightweight, water-resistant, stretch resistant, and breathable material for providing maximum comfort and the right fit to the wearer. It comes with a contoured removable sock liner for instant comfort.
- Nike Air Dormie II: These shoes from Nike feature a low-profile cushioning to provide better support and comfort. These shoes have a full length sock liner that helps the player enjoy a smooth ride. The heel of the shoe is made of a tough material that help player attain the required power and flexibility. It has a water shield that keeps the water out to keep the feet dry during the play.
- Nike Delight II: These shoes are quite comfortable and provide a snug-fit to the wearer. The upper section is made of synthetic leather which is water-resistant, so the player can easily play even on the wet surface. The full-length mid-sole provide an added comfort to the wearer. Great traction provided by these shoes make it easier for the player to make a firm grip over the ground.
- Nike Air Braisse II: These shoes provide an extra balance while you swing, by smoother weight transfer technology. It is made of full grain leather upper for providing an extra support and an air unit in heel for shock resistant cushioning. These lightweight shoes are perfect for those power swings.
- Nike Air Summer Lite III: No shoe can outperform the Nike Air Summer women’s golf shoes as its streamlined design provides extra stability and traction. The breathable upper cover provides a long-lasting support. The shoe comes with superior cushioning and air sole unit at the heel. For added comfort, Nike Air Summer shoes come with full length sock liner.